TAGS

Aug 23, 2011

VOICE OF MY SOUL - Peggy hairmesh '7531' Pookleted (naturals & unnaturals)

Sorry for crappy previews =_="" I've just got new computer, and unfortunately can't maximize the smoothing parameter in game, idk why... ._.""





Credits go to Peggy for the mesh & to Pooklet for the beautiful textures!
Hair recolored in full natural palette (18 colors), binned and works for all ages :) Mesh is included in the rar.
Feel free to contact me if something goes wrong~ ^^

Aaaaand Unnaturals! (suddenly :D)

 
 I just thought that this hair will look perfect on my Hatsune Miku sim, so here we go :DD
Recolored in new Pooklet's spectrum, all ages, not binned!
Mesh is included.


6 comments:

  1. *Squeal* another beauty, the newest Peggy mesh 7794 is begging to be Pooklet'd too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Даша, красотища) Ты переделываешь мое мнение о volatile v.2)) Возможно я ей и буду пользоваться0 Ну неоны поистине замечательны)) Обязательно попробую со второй все неоны сделать)) Спасибо, но я не скачаю. В симс не захожу уже давненько.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, thank you thank youuu! <3 OK, I'll try to pooklet it! :)
    cucumber, спасибо большое) Попробуй, конечно)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I messed up the new mesh is numbered 7783, not 7794. It would be great if you could do it, if not, I understand too. Life is busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I understood what mesh you mean ;) It's alright, I have some free time now, so I'll do it asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. naturals
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j1qz75iwzc3suqv

    unnaturals
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j1qz75iwzc3suqv

    It same file.

    ReplyDelete